Wednesday 24 August 2011

Paris: what I bought and....where!!!!!

I came back from Paris with a little treasure: new fabrics!
When I arrived in France, I had only two address of quilting shops and I wanted to find both. The first was "Le Rouvray", a famous shop near Notre Dame Cathedral. I was very curious to see it and to buy some fabric but the shop..........was closed!! It was on holiday all august!
Ok! Never mind, I think: there will be other stores!
In fact, I found another beautiful shop, "Ines", where I bought two set of fabric and near Sacre Coeur Cathedral, Montmarte, there were a lot of fabric's stores with beautiful fabrics and with prices not too...hot (for Paris, of course!).
Here there is what I bought.....










 ......and here there are the address and links:
"Le Rouvray" -6, Rue Des Grand Degrès, 75005 Paris
"Inès-La Boutique du Patchwork" -37, Rue Saint Ambroise, 75011 Paris
"Tissus Reine" - 3, 5 Place St. Pierre, 75018 Paris
"MolineMercerie" - 2, 4, 6 Rue Livingstone, 75018 Paris
"Marche Saint Pierre" - 2, Rue Charles Nodier, 75018 Paris

Good shopping who will go to Paris!!!



3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh yummy!!! Lovely stuff you got. Can't wait to see what you'll do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohlala, how nice you got the time to do your shopping in Paris! Wonderful souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .........so nice............! And I've had the honor of the first project....hope my aunt will post the photo soon! The more I look at it the more I like it! You'll see....I can say there are some elephant on it....so you can immagine what fabric she used!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts