Saturday 6 August 2011

Baby Quilt n.1 WIP.....

During this Saturday afternoon, I sewed this cute top. It will be my first baby quilt, a present for Marta's newborn baby.


I cut 100 little squares, 10 cm. X 10 cm., using mostly scraps or ikea cotton fabric, and I like very much the result!
I think that I will use soft fleece for the back: a white Ikea Polarvide Plaid will be perfect!!!
Then I 'll make a simple quilting, may be with the machine.
I like very much the light blue,  the white and the little touch of red: it looks like really "baby" but not too "sweet". The right style for a "little man".

1 comment:

  1. I so like it! The colors are just perfect for a baby boy, and I know the fabric and love it, 'cause the more you wash it the softer it becomes... the right combination!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts