Friday 8 February 2013

New year.........

.........new sewing place!!!! Oh yeahhh!!!

I was sick going around home with my sewing machine in one hand and the cutting mat and the ruler in the others: one time on the kitchen table......but .....and the dinner??? another time on the table in the living  room...but no chance...non peace...no work!

So...last week I moved a sofa from the living room and I got free a large part of the room!

A short visit to Ikea....and that's it!!!

Two Expedit 2x2, Galant table top 160X80 cm., Alex drawer unit (I put 4 usefull wheels) an a cute Ingolf chair!


Taaa dahh!!! My new sewing pace!!!



Everything has its place and I have all  I need on hand.

And now...ready to work!!!
I like it very much!




4 comments:

  1. It looks great Roxy! I'm sure you'll be able to sew much more often, when you don't have to find a space and set everything up first every time you want to sew. I love how you used all the Ikea furniture, very clever. By the way; is the little shelf where you keep your fat quarter in also from Ikea? I really like that. Can't wait to see what you will produce at your new work station ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see this sewing corner grow! And how handy with all the storage you added inside. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic....great job....ciao Alison

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts