Sunday 24 July 2011

Ikea Table Runner? Noooo,.......a new bag!

I like to try out new ideas with different materials and.....why not?....not too expensive!
An Ikea Table Runner is perfect for an experiment!


The cotton fabric is very strong and it has the right heaviness; batting or interfacing aren't needed if you want to make a tote bag.

So.....said and done!



 For the lining I used a cute flowers fabric, bought at Irene's shop (La Volpe Rossa), and green ikea cotton......


It's an everyday tote bag: strong and simple!

Another little work in this week:


For this pouch I used terrycloth lining: it was very difficult to work with the terrycloth but I wanted to try. I had a piece of this fabric and I thought it was adapt for a pouch.....moreover it had my favourite color in this period.....
ACID GREEN!!!  


1 comment:

  1. .....e io non ci sono ancora mai andata all'IKEA!!!
    belle queste stoffe fiorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts