Sunday 26 June 2011

Mr. PIPS is finished!!!

Finally! The "Mr. Pips' Quilt" is finished! In the afternoon, I made the latest stitches. This quilt has a troubled story because I took it and left it several times: there was always something else to do! But now, I'm very happy to have in my hands this fresh and lovely quilt!


...and immediately my daughter Anna said:" Wow mom! I like it! "

So, my friend Pips became "Mr. Pips Anna's Quilt"!


I have to say the true: it's perfect on Anna's bed!



This is the back of the quilt: I love it very much!
It is like to have a second quilt!


When a teenager is happy.......her mom is very happy!!!



Now.....let's move on to another project! 



3 comments:

  1. congrats on a happily finished project. I really like the back too. It is really nice when the person you are making it for likes what you have done. Can't wait to see the next project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty quilt! I like everything about it...the colors, the design, and the back is just as pretty as the front! The scrappy binding is perfect for it! I'm so glad your little girl told you she likes it!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che lavorone....però sul letto della Anna ci sta proprio a meraviglia!!!è bello proprio perchè dà l'idea di fresco con la base bianca e con i disegni delicati!
    Ti aspetto al varco su libero.....però verifico stasera perchè oggi ho il rientro pomeridiano...lavoro dalle 17.00 alle 19.00!!Scappo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts